The Gateway hosts the largest, freely available online collection of resources dedicated to microfinance and financial inclusion.
More than 8000 documents, sorted by 38 topics, such as:
- Market Research and Product Development
- Consumer Protection
- Poverty Outreach and Reduction
- Rural and Agricultural Finance
- Financial Performance
- Risks Management
Visit the Microfinance Gateway: Library website.
“Survey: e-MFP Rural Outreach & Innovation Action Group” was conducted in early February to plan the topics of the year ahead and understand abilities and preferred forms of communication between ROI AG Members.
Continue reading “Survey Results”
As a first step we have created a survey, which will serve as the basis to plan the topics and the working structure for the year ahead. I really believe your voice and opinion matter and it would be much appreciated if you could please take the time to fill it out (it should not take more than 5 minutes).
We will take the time to analyse your answers and structure an inaugural meeting based on our findings. You will receive an invitation, with a summary from all the feedback we received from your side, for a meeting which will take place in March.
I am open for your suggestions, inputs, and feedback, as well as for a personal conversation.
The Survey is available here: “e-MFP ROI AG Survey“.
What topics to work on in 2015/16
Exchange and exploration of (existing) information and ideas for 2015 and 2016:
- Development of hybrid financial instruments for farmers and/or Producer Organisations
- There is a need for exchange of research by European parties in the sector and share this with partners in the field, carry out an inventory make it practically available
Continue reading “Future of the ROI Action Group”